Capital Merchant Solutions Inc offers a complete line of credit card machines. We carry terminals from the industry’s leading manufacturers, such as Verifone, Hypercom, and Lipman. If we don’t have the terminal that you need in stock, we can typically get it from our suppliers within 24 hours.
Get the Facts
- Why are some terminals Free?
- Capital Merchant Solutions Inc has been in the payment processing industry for over a decade. Our focus is not about “making a quick buck” off of a terminal sale. Our focus is to sign you up as a lifetime customer and provide you with quality processing services with very reasonable rates. As long as you are a business owner, we want to earn your business every month and every year. The wholesale price of credit card terminals has come down in recent years, and we can now “afford” to place one at every business location that needs one. We look at this as a small investment and the first step in acquiring you as a lifetime customer.
- I have a restaurant, what are my options?
- We have several processing options for restaurant owners. The easiest is to simply let us place a standard credit card terminal at your location. Depending on your business type, we can program the terminal so that it handles tips as well. Another option is to let us place a free Cash Register and credit card combo (call 1-877-495-2419) for details. The last option is a Free placement for a full blown Touch Screen Point of Sale System. Please see our POS page for details.
- I am not sure what terminal I want to use?
- Not all terminals are made to work in all business environments. The Vx510le is probably our most popular terminal. In 80% of cases it will do an amazing job. If you have special needs, or just want to learn the differences, just give us a call at 1-877-495-2419 and Representative can assist you in your decision.
Listed below, you find brief descriptions of our most popular terminals. By selecting one of these terminals, we can “fast track” your account for a quick approval process and terminal deployment. Your first step is chose which one of terminals you would like to use. Click on the links below to learn more about each terminal.
The Verifone Vx510le is one of our most popular credit card machines. Fast processing with a high speed thermal printer. Plug into a phone line, and it’s ready to go. Can hold multiple merchant accounts. Great tip options.
The Verifone Vx570 terminal is one of Verifone’s most powerful terminals. It has been built for fast paced, high volume processing. Options available for processing both by phone line and over a high speed internet connection.
The T7Plus has been a Hypercom flagship product for many years. It is a dialup terminal that offers fast authorizations and quick reliable printing. This terminal offers drop in paper loading and eliminates jams with its SureLoad printer.
The Hypercom T4220 is one of the easiest to use, secure point of sale terminal available today. It’s best utilized when processing through a high speed internet connection, but the terminal also has a phone line option as well.
CMS has deployed more Nurit 2085 terminals over the last ten years than any other terminal. There are two main reasons why: It’s Simple to use and very Dependable! This powerful dial up terminal has apps for nearly all business types.
The WaySystems MTT 1581 is a wireless terminal that transformed the industry a few years ago. It’s the combination of a cell phone and credit card machine bundled into on. Perfect for any business that accepts payments remotely.