To compete in the world of ecommerce, businesses need to process transactions quickly and securely. Authorize.net has been a leading internet payment gateway provider since 1996. Today, Authorize.net is the preferred internet payment gateway for well over 100,000 business owners. Authorize.net understands the evolving need of ecommerce merchants. The gateway is designed to help you grow your online business.
- Essential Features
- Authorize.Net offers all the features you’d come to expect from a leading payment gateway including a virtual terminal, transaction reports, and simple checkout as well as value added services such as fraud detection and automated recurring billing.
- Stability and Reliability
- The Authorize.Net platform rivals those of the largest e-commerce, trading, and portal Web sites. Authorize.net handles millions of transactions every month, and is continuously monitored for performance.
- Easy Integration
- Connecting to the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway is simple. Several integration methods provide multiple levels of customization. As an alternative integration solution, Authorize.Net supports over 89 certified shopping carts.
- Industry-Leading Security
- Your customers can be confident that their data is secure. Authorize.Net protects sensitive customer information using the highest levels of encryption and security protocols available in the industry.
- Free Customer Support
- Authorize.Net provides live technical and account support to merchants seven days a week, as well as access to online documentation and user guides.
In case you missed it
When you sign up for a merchant account with Capital Merchant Solutions, Inc, we GIVE YOU the Authorize.net payment gateway FOR FREE. That’s right, YOU PAY NOTHING for the Authorize.net license. Authorize.net is currently being sold everyday by other resellers most commonly around the $300 range. With CMS, you get this FREE. Your Authorize.net account will include both the Virtual Terminal, as well as all of the current Authorize.net connection methods (AIM, SIM, Weblink).
For detailed information on integrating Authorize.net into your website, be sure to visit our Authorize.net Support page.